Shooting Board Plane

I learned from an oldtools list subscriber that this is a typesetter's shooting
board plane, also called a lead shoot board plane.  I was told when I bought
it that it came from a cabinet shop in Maine.  It did not come with the shooting
board so I made one from hardwood and other wood products.